Monday, December 15, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday



I was so not deliriously tired today that in addition to waking up late, I did also not take 2 naps today. I need to study, not nap. I can sleep when finals are over in four days! So it was not me that couldn't keep my eyes open.

In my tiredness, I did not put on two different shoes yesterday and walk around in them until my roommate pointed it out. Because I most definatly had the energy of the energizer bunny I, even after she pointed it out, did not kept wearing two different shoes until they naturally got discarded under my desk.

On that note, I did not wear my pajamas to breakfast on Thursday and I did not proceed to continue wearing them all day long, through an all nighter in the library, and into Friday morning. It was also not past 2:00 in the afternoon on Thursday that I realized that I never put a bra on that morning and on Friday I was still not, not wearing one under my sweatshirt.

When I finally went to leave the library on Friday morning, I did not have to go looking for my shoes. I did not have to look on at least two different floors for them, since I couldn't remember when I had actually last wore them. That was not me walking around the pretty disgusting library without shoes or socks on because I would never walk outside into the torrential downpour and become soaked to my shins in water.

My sleep deprivation did not cause me to take off my socks, earlier tonight and throw them in the trash instead of the dirty clothes basket a foot away. What would compel me to throw away socks? Huh?

I so did not have only one meal today, supplimented by a very, very small apple, a bag of half popped popcorn, and a cup of tea. That is completely not healthy. I am not secretly delighted that I seem to be losing a little weight on this unintentional Finals Diet.

I should be taking care of myself, not starving myself.... so I do not count the little successes in life, like the fact that I had two whole meals yesterday as sucesses. Eating two meals is so not considered healthy eathing.

It is completely not-pathetic that we were kicked out of the cafeteria on a Saturday night, because they were closing. Again, being kicked out of the cafeteria on Saturday night is NOT pathetic.

We did not spend almost two hours procrastinating in the cafeteria. While there the three of us did not get into a Trix fight. We were so not the three girls laughing over who could get the most Trix cereal pieces into the others coffee. We are not three, and we do not play with or throw our food. Afterwards, I did not proceed to drink the coffee anyways that would be discusting.

Speaking of playing with food... tonight, I did not take two oranges from the cafeteria and proceed to juggle them all the way back to my room. I did not find amusement in that at all, that would just be sad. Sad, yes, and funny

3 comments:

Keyona said...

Goodness, I'm stressed out and tired just reading that! :o)

All Things Family said...

I visited your blog b/c you're in Georgetown...we're in NOVA...but kind of in the sticks part..in Round Hill! Anyways...nice not me's and good luck with finals!

All Things Family said...

Yep, Round Hill is past leesburg, and then past Purcellville....but we're about 2 miles from the AT...which is fun! We were going for different with Zaden's name...but now we're banging our heads on a wall trying to come up with a list of different names for the new baby....at least we've got some time! Don't miss finals at all! I hated studying!