Monday, December 15, 2008

20 Whole Days!

Christina just posted about her planned trip to Mexico over the break. I am so psyched for her to go to Mexico and jealous too. Mexico is warm, Seattle is well cold at the moment. And by cold, I mean freezing as hell, okay not hell... you know what I mean. It is so cold that they broke the previous low record temperature this morning, hitting a shivering in your boots temp of 19 degrees. Jealous is an understatement.

Christina was lamenting the fact that she can't believe she will be in Mexico in 5 days.... that somehow it seems so near and far at the same time. I can't believe Thursday night I will be in Seattle. 80 hours from now I will be home.

But this also means that in less than 72 hours Christina will be leaving me. What am I going to do without my Christina for 20 whole days. 20 days... I don't think I've been more than 20 hours without seeing her all semester... okay it is probably more like 72, but 20 whole days....

No comments: