Monday, December 15, 2008

Dear Mister X or should I say Mister S,

Dear Mr. X,

Me, myself, and I alone have taken a vote, and 'we' have decided to change your nickname from Mr. X to Mr. S... while you may think that this S may stand for such words as supportive, sensitive, studly, sexy, or even sweet. You would be wrong, 'we' mean S as in S-T-A-L-K-E-R, S. And to help you to become more efficient in your stalking... you can find all 'our' posts that mention Christina here... all 11 of them.

I am sure you are a decent guy and you will make someone, someday happy. But you should know that there are times where you have made Christina miserable. You and you alone have made her cry. And while there is no one I would rather laugh with or cry with, I would go to the ends of the earth and back if it meant preventing those tears.

I have held her as she cried over you, because you weren't supportive, because you never came to visit, because you didn't trust her, because you accused her of cheating and lying, and you called her whitewashed. When she was scared and vulnerable you threw her devotion to and sacrifice for you back in her face. There is no talking or explaining that could erase the hurt you have caused her, because the truth is she doesn't deserve any of it. She deserves to be loved, she deserves to laugh, she deserves to be happy. She deserves these things because she is without a doubt beyond amazing. More amazing than 10,000 Georgetown 'red velvet' Cupcakes and that is saying a lot.

And since she is awesome, I understand why you keep calling, and emailing, and checking her (and my) blog. But if we really and truly love someone, their happiness should mean more to us than our own. So I am asking you to let her go.

Besties' Bestesty,
Ashley

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

I can tell that you really care for Christina and her well being. I loved that girl with all my heart and I would have gone to the end of the world to prevent those tears too, I didn't know I was causing this much pain, I didn't know I was being a horrible person. With that being said please take care of her and help her be as happy as possible. Thank You and take care.

Keyona said...

Great friend.