Monday, November 17, 2008

Winter is coming...

Tonight leaves crunched under my feet as I walked across Copley lawn, the air was nippy and I was filled with anticipation - The Weather Channel said there was a chance of the winter's first flakes tonight - winter is officially on the way. Heading out the door I have started to instincitvely grab a scarf without thinking, soon a hat and mittens will follow. I am excitted winter is coming...

...and with winter comes the start of my beloved Hoya's basketball season. Tonight was the first game of the year, and sadly I was not in attendance. However, I spent the evening watching the game at The Tombs with my bff, eating the most wonderful chili and savoring this time in my life. Oh yeah, and we won 71-62 against Jacksonville. Life doesn't get any sweeter than this. Did I mention, winter is coming..


No comments: