Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Next?

After a rocky finish, I turned in my last paper 10 days ago. My family came, we celebrated. I graduated in the rain. I said goodbye to friends, and I moved out of Georgetown (which means I think I need a new blog name, btw).

So what is next?

Well, I will be the first to admit that I don't know. I had a job offer to work on campus part-time, but as more time goes by I think I may pass. I am continuing to work for Gilco, but I need to find something more permanent. The problem isn't that I don't know where to start, but that I don't know which path I want to take. You would think after 4 years, and $200,000 I would have some sort of clue, but I don't.

1 comment:

Michelle Riggs said...

Hi from Abby's mom,

I wanted to thank you for your wonderful advice about eating our safely with Abby.

We followed your advice on our trip and Abby never got sick from the food while we were on the road.

Thank you so much for thinking about Abby.

Congrats on your graduation!

RiggsFamilyBlog.com