Sunday, February 8, 2009

Straight out of the Admissions Catalog

Today just seemed like one of those perfect college days. It was a wonderful 63 degrees outside with a warm breeze and blue sky overhead. I had a Vagina Monologue rehearsal out on Copley lawn for two hours. We did crazy theater games and then we each preformed our monologues. At the end of my piece, I screamed the word "CUNT!" As a freshman, I don't think I would ever of had the balls to do it. But I did, and it has been one of my favorite performances so far.

Afterwords Christina came down and we studied for a bit while 'tanning'. In the background guys were playing frisbee without shirts and people were laughing. U2's Beautiful Day played on my iPod. It was the type of day that makes one want to remain a college student forever. I think I needed these couple hours of peace, I have a tough week ahead.

Chinese quiz Monday, Paper Proposal due Tuesday, Midterm Thursday all while I have 3 hour Vagimon rehearsals in the evenings and performances on Thursday and Saturday. If I can get through Thursday evening I should be good though.

Update: It's not an issue of if I get through. One way or another the clock will stick midnight on Thursday, the question is if I will be smiling like a princess, or rotting like a pumpkin.

1 comment:

Christina said...

you will be smiling like a princess!!

:)